The Kennox Strategic Value Fund is a highly-differentiated, global equities portfolio of top quality, sector-leading companies available on exceptional valuations.
- A high conviction, concentrated portfolio (currently 29 stocks)
- Truly global and unconstrained – no geographic, sector or company size restrictions
- Wholly transparent: equities and cash – no leverage, derivatives or hedging
- Genuinely active: 97% Active Share
- Low turnover (typically less than 15% per annum)
- Attractive long-term, risk-adjusted performance, uncorrelated with index returns
- An attractive dividend yield, paid twice a year
The Fund has the flexibility to hold up to 20% in cash which provides us with three distinct advantages: (1) it allows us to avoid markets when they are over-valued; (2) enables us to separate our buy decisions from our sell decisions; and (3) ensures that we have dry powder available when genuine value opportunities arise.