The Kennox Value portfolio can be accessed through the Smith & Williamson Kennox Strategic Value Fund or, for larger investments (£50m+), through a segregated account.
S&W Kennox Strategic Value Fund
Three share classes are available, each with an income or accumulation option:
- Professional class: investment between £20,000 and £2,000,000
- Institutional class: investment over £2,000,000
- Class A: investment over £20,000,000
All investment applications for the Fund are handled by Smith & Williamson, the Fund’s ACD. Application forms and Fund documents can be accessed via the Smith & Williamson portal:
- Individual Application
- Institutional Application
- Key Investor Information Document (KIID)
- Reports & Accounts (including Assessment of Value Report)
- Costs and Charges
- European MiFID Template (EMT)
- Supplementary Information Document (SID)
Before investing in the Fund please read these Fund documents and the Fund’s Prospectus. The completed application form should be sent directly to Smith & Williamson, who will be happy to answer any questions you have:
Smith & Williamson Fund Administration Limited
206 St Vincent Street,
Glasgow, G2 5SG.
Dealing and Registration Team:
Tel: +44 (0) 141 222 1150
Fax: +44 (0) 207 131 8261
The S&W Kennox Strategic Value Fund is also available on the following platforms: CoFunds; Transact; Raymond James; Nucleus; Aberdeen Standard; Novia; James Hay; Alliance Trust; AJ Bell; Fidelity Funds Network.
If you have questions regarding the Fund’s suitability to your investment objectives please consult an independent financial adviser.
Segregated Account If a segregated account could be of interest, please contact Kennox directly: email@example.com